Grungy Aged Look Using Photoshop or Elements

TOOLS: This can be done in either Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. TECHNIQUE: You’re going to combine two images into one: (1) To create this grungy, aged look, you’re going to need a paper texture. If you have some really old paper, you could scan it, but I just went to, found this royalty-free image for $2, and used it as my paper texture. (2) Now, in Photoshop (or Elements), use the Move tool (V) to drag-and-drop this old paper image on top of your main image, and then press Command-T (PC: Ctrl-T) to bring up Free Transform. Click-and-drag (Read more...)